refund, exchange & warranty
Last Edited: 13 APR 20
DigiBandit IT Services is located at:
607 St George Blvd Suite B06, Moncton New Brunswick, Canada E1E 2C2
1-506-988-9243 | [email protected]
30 Day Product Warranty
DigiBandit offers a 30-day exchange warranty service for goods deemed to have a manufacturing defect or dead on arrival (DOA).
30 Day courtesy warranty service (will ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at no cost to our customer) from the original date of invoice.
For goods after 30 days from the date of the original invoice, a service to ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at a minimal cost is offered.
- Backup data services
- Software and data losses or damages
- Later upgrades or add-on components and defects caused by such components
- Non-hardware issues such as virus/spy-ware infections
- Misuse, physical damages
- Has been repaired by someone who is not DigiBandit
- Incompatibility issues after installing new hardware or software
Refurbished Products Warranty
All refurbished products sold by DigiBandit are handled in-house and vary depending on work performed.
Refurbished product warranty details are included in the product description.
All Products/Services have a standard 30-day warranty unless otherwise stated in the documentation, or in ‘Per Item/Service Warranty Details’, that relates to that Product/Service.
The Repair Warranty covers up to 100% of the cost of service. Parts are covered by the warranty mentioned above or in the agreement/contract that relates to that part.
Per Item/Service Warranty Details
|Item||Full Service Warranty||Limited Service Warranty|
|Virus Removal (Service)||NA||NA|
|Data Recovery (Service)||Until Final Delivery||NA|
|Screen Replacement||30 Days||1 Year|
|General Computer Parts (Product)||1 Year||NA|
|Liquid Damage Repair (Service)||30 Days||1 Year|
|Micro-soldering/Custom-Repair (Service)||30 Days||1 Year|
|TV Power/Main/T-Con Boards (Product)||60 Days||180 Days|
|TV LED Backlights (Product)||120 Days||NA|
|Networking Equipment (Product)||120 Days||NA|
|Security Camera (Product)||1 Year||2 Years|
|PVR/DVR/NVR (Product)||1 Year||2 Years|
|Software Keys (Product)||EULA Defined||NA|
Refund & Exchange
5 Day – Money Back
All unopened or otherwise resellable merchandise purchased from DigiBandit is eligible for a full refund if the product is returned within 5 days of the original invoice date.
This refund is subject to the exceptions listed below and to the equipment being in resellable condition including, but not limited to, all original packaging being returned intact along with any supporting documentation and software. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a restocking fee or products being deemed non-returnable.
All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment except for Cash and Cheque which will be issued via e-Transfer. In-store credit is also available.
- All opened/used products are subject to a 10-25% restocking fee (Condition Dependent)
- Opened products are subject to testing before any return can be approved.
- All software is non-refundable.
- Special order items are non-returnable, except at the discretion of the owner and are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee if deemed returnable.
- Custom built systems will operate on our buyback program.
- Faulty components that are not serviceable by DigiBandit need to be returned directly to the manufacturer or an authorized distributor for replacement, subject to the manufacturer’s discretion. DigiBandit may be able to assist in this process.
- Storage devices (HDDs, SSDs, USBs, Etc) CANNOT be refunded due to the privacy and security concerns that come with storage devices. This rule can only be changed by the owner and would process like a customer purchase, as the drive could only be used as an shop device.
6 – 30 Day In-Store Credit
If a regular stock item is returned between 6-30 days of the original invoice, store credit may be issued with a 10-25% restocking fee applied. This is subject to the conditions listed in the 5-day money-back guarantee. Credit will be based on the current listed price or the invoice price, whichever is lower.
No returns will be accepted outside of 30 days, without exception.
- If a regular stock product fails due to manufacturer defect within 30 days of the invoice date the product will be exchanged as per the manufacturer guidelines.
- Most replacements take 2-6 weeks and may be subject to shipping charges depending on the manufacturer’s individual replacement policies.
- If the device fails due to manufacturer defect after the 30 day exchange period DigiBandit can assist you in dealing with the manufacturer.
All restocking fees are calculated on the pre-tax amount.